Anglers Advocating the Freedom to Fish:

My Great Web page

Friday, November 12, 2010

Bringing Light into the Shadows...Glenn Becks Black Board

 
Tide, its not about ocean movements or a product in cleaning; it is an institution spreading its wealth out like peanut butter on bread and handing out its sandwiches to Good and Evil alike. Much to a God complex as the puppeteer behind the scenes, pulling the strings is a really scary guy and apparently Halloween is not over, a comment on The Online Fisherman:
"I must admit, and am now in a position in which i CAN admit -- that I've always felt Messianic. The world needs a conscience, and my Foundations are just that. After all, I'm omnipotent in many ways, I'm invisible, and I can do things no normal human can do". (George Soros in an interview with a German newspaper, and from “Shadow Government”).

No comments:

Post a Comment

More alphabet soup: KISS, Keep it simple stupid as we all are not of the same, just maybe in mind...